Fireworks 101 - Adobe Fireworks: Web Graphic Creation
Adobe Fireworks Web Graphic Creation is a 2-day course that provides Web Designers/Graphic creators with the knowledge and hands-on practice needed to create rich web graphics. Fireworks provides web designers with an easy and effective way to create graphics for their web pages without getting into code or being overwhelmed by an intricate interface. Participants will learn how to use tools in Fireworks to create and edit web graphics with both vector and bitmap images, work with layers, build buttons, components, symbols, slice images, and optimize and export graphics with CSS.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Importing from Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working with Layers
- Drawing Vectors and Using Color
- Optimizing and Exporting Graphics
- Exporting Symbols to Flash Pro
- Exporting Standards-Compliant, CSS-Based layouts
- Working with Special Effects
Overview of Learning Objectives
- The Workspace
- The Pages, States, and Layers Panels
- Working with Bitmap Images
- Working with Vector Graphics
- Working with Text
- Using Styles and The Styles Panel
- Using Symbols
- Optimizing for the Web and Mobile
- Prototyping Basics
- High-Fidelity Prototyping
- Improving Students workflow
This class is appropriate for novice users of Fireworks. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Fireworks software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]