Flex 101 - Adobe Flash Builder Flex Developing Rich Internet Client Applications
Flex Developing Rich Client Applications provides experienced application developers with hands-on, practical experience using Flex. This 3-day course introduces developers to all the primary features of Flex they’ll need to know in order to build a fully functional, well architected front end for a Rich Internet Application (RIA).
Rich Internet applications (RIAs) offer a robust and engaging experience that improves ease of use and increases productivity. Using the power of the Internet, RIAs can be deployed across browsers and desktops.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Customize components and layout control
- Handle and extend events
- Validate and format data
- Navigate, animate, and control visual state
- Learn Text and style control
- Understand Spark component skinning
- Explore remote data access
- Work with typed data in DataGroup and DataGrid components
- Deploy Flex applications over the web and on AIR
This course is designed for object-oriented developers who want to bring the power of Rich Internet Applications to their web applications. To gain the most from this class, you should: Be familiar with object oriented programming concepts Be familiar with XML terminology.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Introducing the Adobe Flex
- Understanding Flex Fundamentals
- Introducing Object Oriented Programming
- Understanding Components and layouts
- Handling Events
- Validating and Formatting Data
- Controlling Navigation
- Animating Components and States
- Controlling Visual Display with Styling
- Skinning Spark Components
- Accessing Remote Data
- Creating a Typed Data Model
- Extending Events
- Rendering Content with the DataGroup Container
- Displaying Data Using the DataGridDeploying Flex and AIR Applications
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
* Outline Attached Content (Class Times)
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]