Google AdWords 501 - Google AdWords and Analytics Bootcamp
This Bootcamp is a combination of our Google Adwords and Google Analytics classes. This is a bundle of two 2-day classes offered in consecutive weeks with a break between the two classes.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Run online marketing campaigns in Google AdWords
- Navigate through Google AdWords user interface
- Set up accounts, Ad campaigns, and Ad groups in Google AdWords
- Build targeted keyword lists
- Track Ad performance within Google AdWords
- Integrate Google Analytics with Students Google AdWords account
- Leverage Google Analytics
- Learn how to optimize Students keywords list.
- Optimize Students Ad campaigns
- Advertise on Google’s Content Network
- Implement Custom Variables
- Event Tracking
Overview of Learning Objectives
This class is a discounted combination of the Google AdWords 101 and Google Analytics 110 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our Google AdWords 101 and Google Analytics 110 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our Google AdWords 101 and Google Analytics 110 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
This class is appropriate for novice to intermediate level users of Google Adwords and Google Analytics. We also recommend that you have a Google Adwords and Google Analytics account before starting the class.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]