Earth Pro 101 - Google Earth Pro
In our 2-day Google Earth Pro (now free software) class we will teach Participants how to leverage Google’s vast geological database. In this class Participants will learn how to Compute distances and areas using measurement tools, Use Movie Maker to produce media collateral, Print high-resolution images for presentations and reports, Import large vector image files to quickly map GIS data, Map addresses with the Spreadsheet Importer.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Leverage free Geo databases for Students business needs.
- Learn to use Google earth to make measurements to create job bids.
- Create 3d Map fly overs
- Learn to go back in time on maps
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Analyze Practical Information
- Locate Addresses in Batch
- Presentation and Communication
- Measure Distance, Area and Radius
- Image Overlay
- Modeling Using SketchUp
- Work with GIS Data
- Create Animated Presentations
- Movie Maker
- 3D Fly overs
This is a introductory Google Earth Pro class, we recommend that you have downloaded and created a free Google Earth Pro account before class.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]