Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Produce web animations that do not relay on Flash and use the latest technologies
- Learn industry best practices to safely and securely create interactive animations on Students website
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Get a high-level overview of jQuery Mobile: how it works and how to use it
- Learn about paging and navigation, including dialogs, Ajax content, and history
- Employ jQuery Mobile’s extensive event system to create rich interactions
- Work with toolbars, buttons, lists, forms, and other UI elements
- Create a variety of visual designs with jQuery Mobile’s sophisticated theming system
- Use the jQuery Mobile API for finer control over elements and interactions
- Put everything together and build a mobile app from start to finish
We highly recommend working attending our Web Animation Fundamentals class or having equivalent knowledge before coming to this class.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]