Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Produce web animations that do not relay on Flash and use the latest technologies
- Learn industry best practices to safely and securely create interactive animations on Students website
- Get up to speed quickly and leave ready to hit the ground running
Overview of Learning Objectives
What Students Will Learn in This jQuery Training Course
- Use animations and effects. Build drop-down navigation menus, pop-ups, automated slideshows, and more
- Improve Students user interface. Learn how the pros make websites fun and easy to use
- Collect data with web forms. Create easy-to-use forms that ensure more accurate visitor responses
- Add a dash of Ajax. Enable Students web pages to communicate with a web server without a page reload
- Practice with living examples. Get step-by-step tutorials for web projects Students can build Studentsself
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]