Marketing 101 - SEO For Business: The Findability Formula for Online Success
Heather is the widely acclaimed speaker, trainer, and consultant who literally wrote the book on search engine marketing. Two books, in fact-The searching Formula: The Easy, Non-Technical Approach to Search Engine Marketing and the brand new Thumbonomics: The Essential Business Roadmap for Social Media & Mobile Marketing. Her writing and in demand keynotes and workshops are delivered with the same witty, “no-geek-speak” style that has managed to demystify internet marketing for countless business owners.”
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Introduction to Findability Formula
- Learn Keyword Research Tools & Practice
- Understand Competitor Espionage
- Explore Site Mapping
- Learn Body Copy Writing Fundamentals
- Understand SEO Technical Elements
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Understanding Google
- Path to Purchase
- Customer Profiling Perfect Online Customer
- Adwords Keyword Planner
- Keyword Spy
- SpyFu Keyword Tool
- Keyword Selection
- Keyword Placement By Page
- Organization and Structure
- Companies Complete Keyword Blueprints
- HTBLI Keyword Placement
- Keyword Placement for SEO
- WooRank.com Report
- CMS Options (WP, Drupel, Joomla, Square Space)
- Plugs and Tech Considerations
- What’s Next in SEO?
Please call us at (877) 819-2665 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for course prerequisite details.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]