Moldflow 310 - Moldflow Insight Advanced Cool and Warp
In this 3-day class Participants will learn to become more efficient at creating digital prototypes, running analyses and interpreting the results of most of the analysis types available in the Premium package.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Procedures for determining how cores and inserts move within a mold.
- The importance of the analysis and workflows of fiber filled materials.
- The cooling process for injection molds.
- How to model cooling systems.
- Analyzing the cooling performance of injection molds.
- Optimizing the cooling of injection molds.
- The warpage process.
- Techniques and tools used to reduce part warpage.
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Core Shift Analysis
- Fiber Flow Analysis
- Cooling Overview
- Cooling Results Interpretation
- Cooling Analysis Modeling Requirements
- Modeling Cooling Components
- Cooling Analysis Strategies
- Cooling Optimization
- Warpage Overview
- Design Influences on Warpage
- Warpage Analysis Process
- Determine the Magnitude of Warpage
- Determine the Cause of Warpage
- Reducing Warpage
We highly suggest Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Fundamentals and Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Advanced Flow or equivalent should be completed prior to taking this course. Solving cooling and warpage problems requires a strong knowledge of polymer flow that the two classes provide.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]