Moldflow 210 - Moldflow Adviser
This 2-day class allows the student to become more efficient at evaluating digital prototypes, running analysis, and interpreting the results for all analysis types available in the Design, Manufacturing, and Advanced packages.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Use of the interface and job manager
- Customize databases
- Complete Fill +Pack + Warp analysis
- Step through the general process used for analysis projects
- Learn to import, and check models from CAD systems
- Gate placement and uses of the gate location analysis
- Review part design guidelines
- Learn about analysis sequences (Fill, Cooling Quality & Sink Marks)
- Results visualization tools
- Cost Adviser tool
Overview of Learning Objectives
- User Interface Review
- Quick Fill-Pack-Warp Analysis
- Design Adviser Analysis
- Gate Location Analysis
- Molding Window Analysis
- Evaluating the Part Design
- Report Generation
- Autodesk Moldflow Communicator
- Modeling Runners
- Runner Adviser & Runner Balance
- Pack & Warp Overview
- Modeling Cooling Circuits
- Cooling Analysis Overview
- Effects of Cool Over Pack & Warp
- Advanced Modeling Tips
Prior mold analysis experience is not necessary. Although we highly suggest Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Fundamentals and Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Advanced Flow .
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]