Moldflow 201 - Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Advanced Flow
In this 3-day class Participants are provided with hands on practice with simulated problems to solve and process. Participants will learn how to improve plastic part designs, injection mold designs, and manufacturing processes. Overall, the goal is to teach Participants to become more efficient at creating digital prototypes, running analyses and interpreting the results.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Working with and editing databases.
- Analyzing family tools.
- Analyzing multi-gated parts.
- Optimizing the packing profile to minimize volumetric shrinkage variation in the part.
- Analyzing parts with molded in inserts.
- Analyzing a two-shot sequential molding process
- Running a design of experiments analysis.
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Database Management
- Family Tools
- Multiple Gates
- Packing Optimization
- Past Insert Overmolding
- Two-Shot Sequential Overmolding
- Design of Experiments (DOE) Analysis
Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Fundamentals Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Fundamentals or the equivalent should be completed prior to taking this course. Solving cooling and warpage problems requires a strong knowledge of polymer flow.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]