Muse 101 - Muse
In this 2-day class you will learn how to build beautiful websites without writing any code. Instead of thinking about technology, simply focus on design by combining graphics, stunning typography, and rich interactivity. Add unique tablet and phone layouts to websites with complete control and then publish to the provider of your choice. Adobe Muse makes building websites easy and fast.
On March 26, 2018, Adobe announced the end of new feature development for Adobe Muse CC. Ledet Training recommends our WordPress 101 for those considering migrating from Adobe Muse.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming Adobe Muse classes.
- Build a complete website without writing any code
- Define Master pages
- Add beautiful typography with web fonts
- Add rich interactivity with widgets
- Make custom mobile sites
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Overview of the Work Place
- Creating Students Site
- Working with Master Pages
- Adding and Styling Text
- Working with Shapes and Colors
- Adding Images to Students Site
- Working with Links and Buttons
- Applying Effects, Graphic Styles, and Inserting HTML
- Working with Widgets
- Publishing and Exporting Students Site
This class is appropriate for novice to intermediate level users of Muse. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Muse software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]