Lightroom 101 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
In this 1-day class, Participants receive hands-on practice with the basics of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Adobe’s toolbox for professional photographers. Photoshop Lightroom is one easy application for managing, adjusting, presenting, and sharing large volumes of digital photos, and can be used on a desktop, iPad, iPhone, and Android phone. Learn countless tips and techniques, and use hands-on tutorials to become more productive and adept at using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Import from Digital Cameras
- View and Manage Students Photos in Lightroom
- Learn Grouping with Quick Collection
- Work with the Filmstrip
- Organize with Keywords and Metadata
- Find and Filter Photos
- Create Slideshows in Lightroom
- Print and Publish Students Photos
Overview of Learning Objectives
- A Quick Tour of Photoshop Lightroom
- Bringing Students Photos into Lightroom
- Exploring The Lightroom Workspace
- Managing Students Photo Library
- Developing Basics
- Advanced Editing
- Creating a Photo Book
- Creating a Slideshow
- Printing images
- Publishing Students Photos
- Making Backups and Exporting Photos
This class is appropriate for novice to intermediate level users of Photoshop Lightroom. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]