Photoshop 501 - Adobe Photoshop Bootcamp
In our 5-day Photoshop Bootcamp class Participants will get in depth training on the industry standard tools for photographs, graphic artist, web designers and video post production professionals. This class is really the best way to fully emerge into Adobe Photoshop. This class is a discounted combination of the Photoshop 101, Photoshop 201 and Photoshop 250 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Professional create top notch imagery
- Learn to differentiate Students creative work from the others
- Leave with industry best practices
- Leverage a very powerful tool to produce content video, print and the web
- Learn to output to print the right way for consistent colors
- Understand how to use Smart Objects to optimize non-destructive workflows
- Learn best practices will be followed so that Students are creating rich imagery using this professional toolset
- Learn how to integrate photoshop in video production workflows
Overview of Learning Objectives
This class is a discounted combination of the Photoshop 101 , Photoshop 201 , and Photoshop 250 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our Photoshop 101 and Photoshop 201 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our Photoshop 101 , Photoshop 201 , and Photoshop 250 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
This class is appropriate for novice users of Photoshop. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Photoshop software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]