Photoshop 210 - Photoshop for Photographers
This 2-day Photoshop for Photographers provides comprehensive Photoshop training targeting the needs of photographers. In this course, Participants will learn the fundamental skills used to enhance digital photos, including managing and correcting color, sharpening, making selections and adjustments, retouching, and printing from Photoshop. Participants will learn to give Participants photos that professional look, for print, web and video presentation. This class is packed with tips and tricks for high quality photo output.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Give photography the professional look
- Learn the best practices and techniques for phot color correction and touch up
- Enhance the look of Students photography
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Calibrating a monitor
- Setting up color and file handling preferences
- Resizing images
- Processing images in Camera Raw
- Creating, targeting, and moving layers
- Making selections and taking advantage of the Refine Edge feature
- Masking and selective sharpening
- Improving a photo using Content-Aware Fill and the Puppet Warp tool
- Enhancing color, tone, and contrast with Levels
- Improving under- and overexposure using blending
- Burning and dodging techniques
- Converting an image to black and white
- Retouching essentials
- Publishing images for web and video
- Printing consistent color
This class is appropriate for intermediate level users of Photoshop. Completing our Adobe Photoshop CC Essential Skills or equivalent knowledge recommended. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Photoshop software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website. This class
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]