Photoshop 230 - Photoshop 3D
In this class 2-day class Participants will learn how to work with 3D text and setting and changing environments and scenes. Participants will learn how to add textures, adjust colors and shine, and how to use lighting with Participants models. Combine Photoshop Video functions with 3D functions to create animation, learn where to get third party models, and how to use them, and learn how to render and export Participants projects. By the completion of this class for 3D modeling in Adobe Photoshop, Participants will be fully capable of creating amazing models using the tools that Adobe provides to Participants in Photoshop. Participants will be able to create, animate, render and share Participants models.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Moving the 3D world
- Distortion with numerical accuracy
- Reshaping revolved shapes
- Fixing the texture on the model
- Wrapping textures around cubes
- Cylinders from depth maps
- Google 3D Warehouse
- Simulating multiple objects
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Making and moving a 3D object
- Shaping and editing a 3D object
- Revolving a 3D object
- Inflating objects from photographs
- 3D postcards
- 3D presets
- Other creation tools
- Importing 3D objects
- Placing materials
- Multiple objects
- Refraction, reflection and transparency
- Combining models with photographs
- More techniques
Please call us at (877) 819-2665 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for course prerequisite details.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]