Premiere 101 - Adobe Premiere
In our 2-day Adobe Premiere 101 course participants will learn to bring video media to vibrant life, using this industry-leading video editing software! Participants will create projects, utilizing editing best practices, including but not limited to: three point editing, transitions, and adding audio/video effects. Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals that will teach Participants more than just the program workings, they will cover common pit falls, best practices, and productivity shortcuts!
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
Participants will learn to capture video, edit and export to a variety of mediums - TV, Blu Ray, Quicktime and web formats to name just a few! This course can be highly personalized and hands-on, but Students will also gain knowledge in program aspects that Students may yet to even know they need, such as how to work with Premier’s title tool to create rich titles and credits, as well as create animation and process different image formats into Students video such as Illustrator and Photoshop files.
- Learn to efficiently and effectively produce professional quality video
- Learn best practices for corporate and broadcast productions
- Integrate standard video creation work flows and best practices into Students department
- Make high-quality video content production a fundamental capability of Students skill set, business offering or department
Overview of Learning Objectives
- The Premiere Interface
- Setting up a project
- Creating a project and project setup
- Capturing and editing footage
- Creating Dynamic Titles
- Adding editing techniques
- Editing in the Timeline
- Putting clips in motion
- Create titles
- Adding Video Effects
- 3 point edits
- Multicam Editing
- Creating Cuts-only Videos
- Adding Motion Effects
- Storyboarding with Stills
- Sweetining sound
- Audio and Video Filters
- Introduction to Color Correction and Grading
- Exporting frames,clips, and sequences
We recommend that you have the Adobe Premiere software before starting the class. You may purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website. This class is appropriate for novice to intermediate level users of Premiere. It is expected that users have a basic understanding of how they hope to use this program to further their goals. Many of our instructors are also happy to help with questions specific to projects students are working on!
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]