Presenter 101 - Presenter
In this 2-day class Participants will learn how to create interactive soft skills eLearning. You’ll learn how to add Characters, Scenes, images and videos. You’ll learn how to create voiceovers scripts, record voiceover audio, import audio, and edit audio files. You’ll learn how to publish your Presenter projects as SWF, HTMLS5, PDF, and how to prepare and upload your content so that it will integrate with Learning Management Systems.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Animation, image, and Flash (SWF) files
- Calibrate microphones for recording
- Synchronize audio and animation timings
- Multimode recording
- Importing H.264 video
- Quizzes and questions
- Creating a SCORM manifest file
- Apply PowerPoint themes to presentations
- Set Adobe Presenter options for a theme
- Manage the Adobe Connect Server publishing list
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Presenter Basics
- Video and Pictures
- Interactive eLearning
- Reporting Data
- Finishing Touches
This class is appropriate for novice users of Presenter. Experience of basic computer knowledge necessary.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]