Revit 110 - Revit Architecture Fundamentals
In this 2-day course Participants will learn, through hands on practice, the Revit functionality as Participants would work with it in the design process. Begin by learning about the user interface and the Revit commands for design development, followed by those available for construction documentation
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Linking and Importing CAD Files
- Attaching Mullions to Curtain Grids
- Elevations and Sections
- Modeling Roofs
- Sketching Custom Stairs
- Placing and Modifying Views on Sheets
- Working with Dimensions
- Working with Schedules
- Setting Up Detail Views
- Keynoting and Keynote Legends
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Introduction to BIM and Autodesk Revit
- Basic Drawing and Editing Tools
- Setting Up Levels and Grids
- Modeling Walls
- Working with Doors and Windows
- Working with Curtain Walls
- Working with Views
- Adding Components
- Modeling Floors
- Modeling Ceilings
- Modeling Roofs
- Modeling Stairs, Railings, and Ramps
- Creating Construction Documents
- Annotating Construction Documents
- Adding Tags and Schedules
- Creating Details
An understanding of Architectural terminology is an asset. We highly recommend Revit Structure Fundamentals or equivalent knowledge.
Applicable Certifications, Exams, and Continuing Education Information
The Revit Certified Professional badge validates professional users’ advanced knowledge of the tools, features, and common tasks of Revit. Earners of this designation have demonstrated advanced knowledge of modeling, documentation, elements, and more using Revit.
This badge is issued by Autodesk
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]