Revit 201 - Revit MEP Fundamentals
This 2-day class introduces Participants to basic HVAC, electrical, and piping/plumbing components that make the Autodesk Revit MEP software a powerful and flexible engineering modeling tool.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Basic viewing, drawing, and editing commands
- MEP components and System Browser
- Linked architectural files
- Spaces and zones
- HVAC networks
- Plumbing networks
- Electrical circuits
- Duct, piping and electrical systems
- Create and annotate construction documents
- Add Tags and create schedules
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Introduction to BIM and Autodesk Revit
- Basic Drawing and Modify Tools
- Basic Systems Tools
- Starting Systems Projects
- Working with Views
- Spaces and Zones
- Energy Analysis
- HVAC Networks
- Plumbing Networks
- Advanced Systems for HVAC and Plumbing
- Electrical Systems
- Creating Construction Documents
- Annotating Construction Documents
- Adding Tags and Schedules
- Creating Details
Prerequisites for this Revit MEP Fundamentals Training Course It is highly recommended that students have experience and knowledge in MEP engineering and its terminology. We highly suggest students take our Revit Structure Fundamentals and Revit Architecture Fundamentals or have equivalent knowledge/experience.
Applicable Certifications, Exams, and Continuing Education Information
The Revit Certified Professional badge validates professional users’ advanced knowledge of the tools, features, and common tasks of Revit. Earners of this designation have demonstrated advanced knowledge of modeling, documentation, elements, and more using Revit.
This badge is issued by Autodesk
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]