Revit 301 - Revit BIM Management: Template and Family Creation
This 3-day class takes Participants who have worked with the software to expand their knowledge in setting up office standards with templates that include annotation styles, preset views, sheets, and schedules.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Custom templates
- Schedules & material takeoff schedules
- Custom wall, roof, and floor types & MEP system families
- Create Angled Cornices and Copings
- Component family file with a parametric framework
- Data Device with Annotation Parameters
- MEP System Families
- Family geometry
- Family types
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Creating Custom Templates
- Custom System Families
- Component Family Concepts
- Advanced Family Techniques
- Additional Family Types
- Creating Architectural Specific Families
- Creating MEP Specific Families
- Creating Structural Specific Families
This course is an advanced level Revit class. It is recommended that you are comfortable in Revit and have either attended a Revit course in the past are have been using Revit daily for some time. Highly suggested is our Revit Structure Fundamentals , Revit Architecture Fundamentals and Revit MEP Fundamentals
Applicable Certifications, Exams, and Continuing Education Information
The Revit Certified Professional badge validates professional users’ advanced knowledge of the tools, features, and common tasks of Revit. Earners of this designation have demonstrated advanced knowledge of modeling, documentation, elements, and more using Revit.
This badge is issued by Autodesk
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]