RoboHelp 101 - Adobe RoboHelp
In this 3-day class Participants will learn the concepts and skills to use RoboHelp effectively. Through hands on practice Participants will learn to create effective online Help in a range of HTML-based formats including WebHelp and Adobe FlashHelp and Microsoft’s HTML Help. RoboHelp is the industry standard for Help authoring. Aimed at Help authors, technical writers, instructional designers, and others who need to create electronic documentation, the course provides an excellent foundation for creating state-of-the art context sensitive Help.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Explore the RoboHelp Interface
- Create a TOC
- Custom Style Sheets
- Custom-Sized Popups
- Add Graphics to a Help Project
- Add Hotspots to a Graphic
- Import an Adobe Captivate Demo
- Create a Custom Skin
- Create a Map File and Assign Map IDs
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Introduction to RoboHelp for HTML
- WebHelp and Topic Formatting
- New Projects and Adding Content
- Project Structure and CSS
- Editing Content
- Images and Multumedia
- Reusing Content
- Tables and Lists
- Master Pages
- FlashHelp, Links, PDFs and Pop-Ups
- Graphics and Multimedia
- Build Tags and Variables
- Tables and DHTML
- Indexes, Glossaries, Printed Docs and PDFs
- Forms and Frames
- Skins and Templates
- Windows, Browsing and Help
- Docs, eBooks, and Scripts
This class is appropriate for novice to intermediate level users of Robohelp. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Robohelp software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]