SEO 101 - SEO Essentials - Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
This 1-day crash course teaches Participants the thorough grounding in the basics of search engine optimization, which will get them started in using good practices and understanding of the tools. After Participants pass the final exam, Participants will receive certification showing that Participants have completed the modules and understand the concepts. Essential Skills Workshop Syllabus The entire workshop is hands-on and personalized to Participants and Participants classmates. Participants will see demonstrations of real situations, hands-on practice of Participants own problems, and daily self-evaluations of each participant so we are sure Participants are understanding everything.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Writing Content that Appeals to Students Visitors (Updated)
- Where to Place Keywords (Foundations in SEO)
- Getting Students Pages Found by the Search Engines and Directories
- How to Monitor Students Progress
- Building Link Popularity through External and Internal Linking
- The Basics of Local Search (New)
- The Missing Element in SEO: Creativity
- Stay out of Trouble with the Engines and Directories
Overview of Learning Objectives
- A Solid Foundation in Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Processes
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]