Social Media 101 - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter Class Description
In this 1-day crash course Participants will learn dozens of ways to promote a company’s brand, increase sales, engage customers, and drive site traffic using Facebook and Twitter. The course covers not only the fundamentals of social media marketing, but also the basics of creating a top-level online presence. From building Facebook pages to authoring SEO-friendly Twitter bios, the course dives into the details of both services and discusses how to maximize the impact of the social marketing with third-party add-ons.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
Basic social media website familiarity. We also recommend that you have your companies social media logins.
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Understanding online marketing
- Keeping business and personal accounts separate
- Developing a marketing funnel strategy
- Creating a branded Twitter page background
- Optimizing tweets to help them go viral
- Leveraging the latest Facebook features for pages
- Managing Students Facebook Timeline
- Creating targeted Facebook social ads
- Customizing Facebook pages with iFrames
- Using Twitter and Facebook analytics to measure impact
- Reducing Students workload with social media management programs
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
* Outline Attached Content (Class Times)
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]