Contribute 101 - Adobe Contribute
Adobe Contribute web publishing introduces administrators and publishers to website management tool that integrates authoring, reviewing, and publishing. Using an easy-to-use WYSIWYG HTML editor, Participants will increase web publishing productivity while simplifying oversight and approval tasks. Contribute also includes support for HTML5 and JQuery mobile. Participants in this 1-day crash course learn how to configure Adobe so they can deploy web sites, update web pages, and manage the web site’s settings and user permissions.
- Learn to Manage and Deploying Contribute
- Configure Contribute
- Understand Contribute User Management Models
- Explore Common Website Configurations
- Setting up Contribute Workspace
- Work with existing web pages and blog entries
- Learn to Add pages, blog entries, and documents
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Working with text
- Working with images and graphic elements
- Working with tables
- Working with links
- Working with pages with frames
- Publishing web pages and blog entries
- Creating and managing website and blog server connections
- Managing users and roles
- Windows keyboard shortcuts
- Macintosh keyboard shortcuts
This is an introductory Contribute class, basic computer and website creation knowledge recommended.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]