Cinema 4D 101 - Cinema 4D Level 1
In this 1-day crash course, Participants will learn how to take a simple logo animation in CINEMA 4D and transform it into a compelling motion graphic with Adobe After Effects, incorporating two distinct styles. Starting with a prebuilt animation rendered from CINEMA 4D, Participants will employ industry-standard techniques, utilizing materials, lights and the library of effects in After Effects to enhance the project’s look and feel. CINEMA 4D is a 3D modeling, animation and rendering application. Adobe After Effects is an animation, video compositing, and motion graphics application.
Our Instructors are well versed in Cinema 4D and 3D concepts and have a knack for making this challenging program less intimidating.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Learn to create visually stunning 3D assets for use in any project
- Use Cinema 4D to enhance 3D objects for use in video projects
- Learn the best practices to create 3D Objects correctly and easily
- Speed up Students 3D assets production times
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Basics of
- Drawing and Importing Splines
- Lighting - Shadow types, Aiming lights, 3-point lighting, Restricting light
- Animation - Keyframing, F-Curves
- Customizing Cinema 4D
This class is appropriate for novice users of Cinema 4D. Experience with 3D concepts such as X, Y, and Z axises is a plus. We also recommend that you have the Cinema 4D software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Maxon web site.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]