Cinema 4D 201 - Cinema 4D Level 2
In this 3-day Cinema 4D course Participants will learn how to use more sophisticated tools in Cinema 4D to create complex models, better lighting, advanced texturing, more photorealistic renders and better scene optimizing. This course will expand upon the concepts and technics explained in our Cinema 4D 101.
Our Instructors are well versed in Cinema 4D and 3D concepts and have a knack for making this challenging program less intimidating.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Learn to create visually stunning 3D assets for use in any project
- Use Cinema 4D to enhance 3D objects for use in video projects
- Learn the best practices to create 3D Objects correctly and easily
- Speed up Students 3D assets production time
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Intermediate Lighting - Creating a Dome Light
- Intro to poly-modeling
- Texturing - advanced materials, UV mapping, Baking materials
- Animation - Re-timing animation, Baking animation
- MoGraph - Creating clones, Effectors, Dealing with text, Caching / Baking, Dynamics
- Customizing C4D
This class is for seasoned users of Cinema 4D. Experience with 3D concepts such as X, Y, and Z axises is expected and have completed or equivalent knowledge of the concepts in our Cinema 4D Level 1 class. We also recommend that you have the Cinema 4D software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Maxon web site.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]