HTML 510 - Responsive Web Design with HTML5 and CSS3 Training Course
In this 2-day class Participants will learn to build responsive websites that work well on any size device - whether it be a phone, tablet, desktop or any screen size. Explore what makes a site responsive and what is necessary to allow page content to adjust to the size of the device. Become familiar with the standards for creating responsive designs as Participants build web pages from scratch that scale to match the device.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Design responsive websites
- Learn the industry best practices
- Learn the best techniques for HTML5
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Getting Started with HTML5, CSS3, and Responsive Web Design
- Media Queries: Supporting Differing Viewports
- Embracing Fluid layouts
- HTML5 for Responsive Designs
- Responsive considerations for CSS3
- Solving Cross-browser Responsive Challenges
We recommend that you have intermediate to advance knowledge of web standards, CSS, and HTML. You may want to attend our Modern HTML5 Development and Advanced CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) classes before hand.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]