AWS 230 - Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
This 1-day crash course is intended for individuals preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam. The workshop provides an overview of the concepts and knowledge areas covered on the exam and walks Participants through the exam structure and question formats. Labs provide hands-on practice with advanced use cases, while practice exam questions test Participants understanding of key architectural concepts. At the end of the workshop, Participants will also receive a voucher to take an additional online practice exam at no cost.
- Understand the content domains and how AWS services map to them
- Combine multiple AWS services to solve complex architectural requirements
- Understand advanced concepts of core AWS services and associated use cases
- Identify how questions are written to test AWS architectural concepts
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Introduction to content domains and exam structure
- Detailed discussion of content domains
- Hands-on labs to reinforce specific use cases
- Example questions and scenarios for group discussion
- Practice exam questions
We recommend that attendees of this workshop have the following prerequisites:
- Attended the Advanced Architecting on AWS course (or have equivalent knowledge)
- Two or more years hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]