Jul 21, 2018
Cloud Platform CPB 101 - Google Server-less Data Analysis with BigQuery and Cloud Dataflow
This 1-day instructor led course builds upon the Cloud Platform CPB100 (a prerequisite). Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, Participants learn how to carry out serverless data warehousing, analysis and pipeline processing.
- In the age of small business and big data, this course will afford participants, knowledge pivotal to staying competitive with regard to data, while saving time and/or money, on work-arounds or hardware.
- This course will supply participants with an understanding of how they might best go about their Data analytics tasks, whilst creating pathways and modules that ease access at every step of the way.
- Learn to use Dataflow, BigQuery, Programming language (Python/Java), and Cloud Pub/Sub to pave the way for smooth data parsing; both seperately and in tandem.
Overview of Learning Objectives
Participants will learn to:
- Build up a complex BigQuery using clauses, inner selects, built-in functions and joins
- Load and export data to/from BigQuery
- Identify need for nested, repeated fields and user-defined functions
- Understand pipeline processing, terms and concepts
- Write pipelines in Java or Python and launch them locally or in the Cloud
- Implement Map, Reduce transforms in Dataflow pipelines.
- Join datasets as side inputs
- Interoperate Dataflow, BigQuery and Cloud Pub/Sub for real-time streaming
Who Should Attend
This class is intended for data analysts, data scientists, and adept IT professionals responsible for: analyzing and visualizing big data, implementing cloud-based big data solutions, deploying or migrating big data applications to the public cloud, implementing and maintaining large-scale data storage environments, and transforming/processing large swaths of data.
- Google Cloud Platform Big Data & Machine Learning Fundamentals to the level of Cloud Platform CPB100
- Experience using a SQL-like query language to analyze data
- Knowledge of either Python or Java
* Outline Attached Content (Class Times)
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]