Animate 501 - Animate (Flash) Bootcamp
This is a 4-day discounted bundle of Animate 101 and Animate 201
This bootcamp will allow participants to take every step from casual user to program mastery, at their own pace and guided by knowledgeable instructors that will address your concerns as they arise, or help with specific questions on the projects participants may be working on!
Schedule and Pricing
This discounted bundle of Animate 101 and Animate 201 are considered two seperate classes that will be scheduled successively for ease of access.
Overview of Learning Objectives
The topics covered in this Bootcamp are numerous, but to name a few:
- Working with the Library panel
- Understanding and Organizing layers in a Timeline
- Creating shapes and editing shapes
- Using transparency to create depth
- ‘Being impressive with the Paint Brush’
- Importing & editing Adobe Photoshop files
- Changing the path of the Motion
- Created nested Animations & graphics symbols
- Animating 3D motion & Camera Moves
- Animating shapes & color
- Natural motion and Character Animation with Inverse Kinematics
- Simulating Physics
- Creating a home button & code snippets
- Publishing for Flash player & HTML5
- Publishing a Desktop Application
- Publishing to Mobile devices
- and much more!
Who Should Attend
This is ideal for all levels of Animate mastery, whether one is a beginner or an advanced user seeking an unshakeable foundation, and a comprehensive knowledge of the various workings of the program, including how to deploy them to their greatest effect.
* Outline Attached Content (Class Times)
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
Following this animate class, one might be interested in post-processing programs that teach you how to imbue magic into your project:
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]