Prime 150 - Adobe Capitvate Prime for Managers, Authors and Administrators
In this 2-day comprehensive instructor-led training, Participants will learn how to navigate Adobe Captivate Prime as a Learner, Manager, Author, and Administrator. Captivate Prime is swiftly emerging as an industry leader for Learning Management Systems (LMS) that empowers the user to set up, deliver, and track learning all by themselves.
Maximize learning impact by developing skill-based learning programs. Play all kinds of content seamlessly with our Fluidic Player that also allows note-taking to facilitate revision. Foster a learning culture using gamification and mobile learning.
This in-depth guided course will afford users the ability to provide stimulating, efficient, and highly customizable content and experiences using the Fluidic Player that plays virtually any eLearning content seamlessly, regardless of format!
- Establish a learning culture: create a participatory culture that results in users embracing learning rather than dodging it. Improve course completion rates by making learning exciting through gamification, leaderboards and badges. Enable users to learn on the move on their mobile devices.
- Improve retention, productivity, and feedback by allowing learners to make revision notes.
- Maximize the learning impact of your content with personalized and highly customizable learning content using do-it-yourself workflows, capable of raising achievement and/or closing skill gaps!
- Use the intuitively modern program User Interface to seamlessly bring in and track virtually any content, including PPTX, Video, PDF, and DOCX files; amd AICC, xAPI, SCORM packages.
- Use the Built-in LCMS to store, version and reuse modules.
- Use the smart enroller to quickly assign trainings to users.
- and much more!
Overview of Learning Objectives
Our aim is for the Participant to get the most out of the class, so class material can have a measure of fluidity; however the likely outline is as follows:
- Introduction/Overview of the Program and its capabilities
- Adding Users and Groups
- Badges and Skills
- Gamification and Feedback
- Creating Modules
- Creating Courses
- Creating Learning Programs
- Creation of external and internal certification
- Learning plans for new hires or other events
- Measuring course effectiveness
- Creating, viewing, sharing, and subscribing to the various reports available within the program.
- Manager workflow: Nominating, approving and providing feedback
Who Should Attend
This is ideal for all levels of program knowledge, whether one is a beginner or an advanced user, they will establish an extremely solid foundation, and a comprehensive knowledge of the various workings of the program, including some suggestions for how one might deploy Captivate Prime to its greatest effect.
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]