Prime 101 - Captivate Prime for Learners
In this 1-day comprehensive instructor-led training, Participants will learn how to navigate Adobe Captivate Prime, primarily as a Learner, though you will also recieve partial foray into a few more advanced functions.
Captivate Prime is swiftly emerging as an industry leader for Learning Management Systems (LMS) that empowers the user to set up, deliver, and track learning all by themselves.
This hands-on guided lesson will introduce Participants to the functions of Adobe Captivate Prime, and will see Participants becoming comfortable with some very useful functions, systems, and skills within Captivate Prime!
Among other things, Participants will:
- Create Learning Programs
- Learn about Gamification and Feedback
- Develop and facilitate Learning Plans
- Come to understand Badges
- Develop some of the necessary skills to ease access to the program, and make it work for you!
Overview of Learning Objectives
Our aim is for the Participant to get the most out of the class, so class material can have a measure of fluidity; however the likely outline is as follows:
- Explore the Prime environment
- The roles of the learner within Prime
- Accessing Prime, and the Devices used to access Prime
- What are bages? What is gamification? How can they be utilized?
- How to create a learning program, as well as creaing multiple instances.
- Explore certifications
- Understand the learner experience, leaderboard, badges and skills map
- Completing external certification
- and more!
Who Should Attend
This class is suitable for newcomers to Captivate Prime, and those who will be more casual users. More advanced users are recommended to check out Prime 150 :Prime for Learners, Managers, Administrators, and Authors.
* Outline Attached Content (Class Times)
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]