WordPress 501 - WordPress for Professionals 5-day Bootcamp
This 5-day comprehensive Bootcamp is a discounted bundle of WordPress 101 (Fundamentals for Professionals) WordPress 201 (Advanced WordPress for Business) and WordPress 202 (WordPress Search Engine Optimization)
This Bootcamp prepares WordPress users to optimize their knowledge and expertise to thrive within the professional sphere; Participants will find they leave this lesson series with confidence and competance in their augmented WordPress knowledge & skills.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
Our aim is for the students to get the most out of courses, so bootcamp material can have a measure of fluidity, but generally, Participants will learn:
- How Websites Work
- What WordPress is and How it Works
- Installing WordPress, WordPress Plugins, and Themes
- Setting up your WordPress Site Right the First Time!
- How WordPress Themes Work
- Tweaking, Tuning, and Customizing your WordPress Site
- Using WordPress Functions to Create Desired Content
- Benefits of Working Locally
- Tools for Component Administration
- Configuration Details
- Deploying Local changes
- Understanding Data in WordPress
- Getting noticed
- Simple social networking badges
- Collecting external content
- Improve SEO even if you’re running a free WordPress.com blog!
- Build a complete Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, and a content plan that aligns with it
- Choose the best WordPress SEO tools and plugins for your needs
- Uncover quick, powerful ways to improve your site
- And Much More!
More detailed information about specific class offerings can be found on the individual class links!
Who Should Attend
It is expected that users have a basic understanding of how they hope to use this program to further their goals. Many of our instructors are also happy to help with questions specific to projects students are working on! Participants do not need to have any expertise at the onset of this bootcamp, but they will surely have it when they leave!
How to Enroll
* Outline Attached Content (Enrollment)
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
Please Note: Each course within the bootcamp may be considered separate classes, though they will fall on consecutive days.
with regard to student cancellation, each component within the bootcamp is treated as a separate class, subject to applicable policy.
* Outline Attached Content (Class Times)
* Outline Attached Content (Locations)
[Add to Wishlist]