Acrobat 101 - Acrobat for Professionals
In this 2-day Acrobat class, participants will learn to produce engaging PDF documents using text, graphics, animations, video, and sound. Learn collaboration and commenting tools to easily create an internal document review workflow. We will also cover editing content in PDF files, PDF security, digital signatures, adding buttons and actions, basic forms, and conversion of documents into PDFs.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Learn to integrate PDFs into company workflows
- Create engaging pdfs through the use of animations, video, sounds, and buttons
- Understand how to implement digital signatures into documents and processes
- Create interactive PDFs with the use of fillable form fields
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Creating Adobe PDF Files
- Reducing File Size
- Reading and Working with PDF Files
- Using Acrobat with Microsoft Office Files (Windows)
- Enhancing and Editing PDF Documents
- Combining Files in PDF Portfolios
- Adding Signatures and Security
- Using Acrobat in a Review Cycle
- Working with Forms in Acrobat
- Using Actions and Buttons
- Using Legal Features
- Using Acrobat in Professional Printing
Who Should Attend
This class will start at the beginning and teach the Acrobat fundamentals so extensive experience with Acrobat is not required. We do recommend that you have the Adobe Acrobat software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]