After Effects 101 - Adobe After Effects
In our 3-day Adobe After Effects 101 course, participants will get in depth training on the industry standard tool for creating motion graphics, broadcast television and Hollywood style effects. Participants will create compositions utilizing assets for a wide array of sources including video, Photoshop Files, Illustrator files, as well as other file types. Participants will gain both a foundation for further After Effects learning and a more intuitive view of the program, its capabilities, and how to best employ it in your work!
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
Learn to keyframe, animate text, create mask, video blending, and basic though advanced animation techniques. Our instructors are industry professionals and will not only teach participants the program, they will teach participants the pit falls and best practices. They are well versed in the After Effects and will increase proficiency and productivity by sharing shortcuts, common errors, and insightful work-arounds. and ramp participants up so that in 3-days participants are not only confident but have the skills to hit the ground running. Learning a powerful program such as After Effects may seem daunting, but our instructors have the skills to make classes both enjoyable and informative!
- Learn to create dynamic, visually stunning video assets for use in any project
- Master the design and delivery of professional motion graphics and visual effects
- Use After Effects to enhance projects for video, web, eLearning, demonstrations and presentations, TV, and film
- Integrate standard video creation workflows and best practices into Students department
- Make high-quality video content production a fundamental capability of Students skill set, business offering or department
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Creating a project, importing footage, using compositions
- Understanding Keyframes and layers in After Effects
- Getting to know the workflow
- Working with text and animating text
- Importing and animating a wide array of file formats (including video, Photoshop and Illustrator files)
- Working with mask, masking tools and masking techniques
- Performing color corrections
- Using 3D Features and Working With 3D Camera Tracking
- Parenting and Nesting
- Transparency and Blending modes
- Distorting objects and using the puppet tools
- Using the Roto Brush
- Color Correction
- Tracking and Keying video
- Using Paint and Vector Paint
- Time remapping
- Using The ROTO Brush Tool
- Advanced Motion techniques
- Rendering and outputting
- Introduction to 3d in After Effects
This class is appropriate for novice users of After Effects. Experience with Photoshop or attendance of our Adobe Photoshop CC Essential Skills class will be necessary in order to get the most out of this class. We also recommend that you have the Adobe After Effects software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]