After Effects 201 - Adobe After Effects - Advanced
In this 3-day Advanced After Effects class Participants will explore advanced techniques used by professionals to create motion graphics and video effects for real-world applications. Learn about advanced 3D kinetic typography and infographic techniques, expressions, audio and linking vision to audio, and much more. Industry standard tips and tricks for color correction and special effects are some of the key learnings in this course.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
Participants will take a deep dive into After Effects and the world of motion graphics. We will cover topics that include Keying, Advance Color Correction, Motion Tracking, Expressions, Advance 3d, workflow procedures, Particle generation, and many of the Hollywood style effects Participants see.
- Learn advance Color Correction
- Learn to decrease production time by making use of expressions
- Master After Effects’ 3D capabilities including cameras and lights
- Learn how After Effects can make your projects easier and more vibrant!
- Work with Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator files
- Understand and use advanced shapes
- Use advanced animation techniques
- Explore camera controls
- Use color correction
- Optimize workflows
- Learn advanced effects
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Effects and Presets
- Color Sampling and Conversion
- Adjustment and Guide Layers
- Blue and Green Screen Keys
- Effective Motion Tracking
- Creating Expressions
- Compound Effects
- Multipass 3D Compositing
- Cameras and Lights
- Film and Dynamic Range
- Particle Generation
We recommend that you have attended or have equivalent knowledge of both our Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop CC Essential Skills classes. We also recommend that you have the Adobe After Effects software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]