Android 501 - Android Bootcamp
This 4-day comprehensive Bootcamp enables Participants to learn Android programming quickly. Android is a mobile operating system created by Google and based on Linux. This class is a discounted combination of the Android 101 and Android 201 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Create Students First Android Application
- Understand Android and Model-View-Controller
- Explore The Activity Lifecycle
- Learn How To Debug Android Apps
- Learn Android SDK Versions and Compatibility
- Understand UI Fragments and the Fragment Manager
- Create User Interfaces with layouts and Widgets
- Display Lists with ListFragment
- Browsing The Web & WebView
- Custom Views and Touch Events
- Tracking the Device’s Location
- Local Databases with SQLite
- Loading Asynchronous Data With Loaders
- Using Maps
Overview of Learning Objectives
This class is a discounted combination of the Android 101 and Android 201 classes. For student cancellation purposes, each separate component is treated as a separate class. We schedule our Android 101 and Android 201 classes in the same week so we offer a discount on the bundle of classes. Please have a look at our Android 101 and Android 201 classes for topics covered.
This bundle/workshop provides a significant discount off of our regular pricing. Our standard policy for all bundled workshops is that once one of the classes in the bundle, package or workshop is attended, no refunds are available for unused portions of the bundle. Student rescheduling is available under our regular policies.
Knowledge of programming and object-oriented programming concepts. Java programming experience recommended.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]