Studio Pro 101 - Articulate Studio Pro
This Articulate Studio Pro 2-day course provides student with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to rapid develop e-Learning course modules, create compelling Flash presentations and interactive simulations. Users will learn also how to take their PowerPoint presentations and add interactivity and narration. In addition to learning key concepts, Participants also learn best practices for creating quizzes with Articulate QuizMaker and publishing projects.
Schedule and Pricing
Our Articulate Studio Pro class requires custom scheduling as demand is not sufficient for regularly scheduled classes.
- Create a New Player Template from Scratch
- Image & Audio Quality Settings
- Create “Pop-Up” Interactions
- Recording Narration in Presenter
- Annotation Modes and Setting
- Capture a Video a Video from Students Webcam
- Synchronize Animations in the Audio Editor
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Getting to Know Articulate Studio 13
- Setting up Player Templates
- Setting Presentation Options
- Creating a Course in Articulate Presenter
- Working with Audio
- Adding Slide Annotations
- Flash, Movies, & Video Encoding
- Learning Games
- Managing Slide Properties
- Engage Interactions
- Quizmaker Questions
- Quizmaker Quizzes
- Introducing Replay
You should be comfortable using a mouse, opening and saving files, and be familiar with general operations of computers. You should also be able to: Create a PowerPoint presentation with custom animations, Locate, move and copy files on your PC.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]