AutoCAD 201 - Intermediate AutoCAD
This 2-day hands-on class continues on from the topics covered in AutoCAD 101 . It covers more sophisticated techniques that extend your mastery of the software and provides those with experience in Autocad with more advanced knowledge and methods to employ that knowledge.
All topics, including features and commands, relate to both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT unless specifically noted otherwise.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students will deepen their familiarity with AutoCAD concepts, while gaining hands-on skills in developing, evaluating, and optimizing their work for visual appeal and productivity.
- Create AutoCAD layouts faster and more efficiently
- Setting up layers, styles and templates
- Ensuring accurate dimensions
- Make portable, transformable layouts
- Advanced Object Creation, selection, and visibility
- Using more advanced editing and construction techniques
- Creating local and global blocks
- Using advanced plotting and publishing options
- Knowledge of AutoCAD basics as taught in our AutoCAD Essentials , or equivalent experience
- A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology
- A working knowledge of Windows operating system
Certifications, Exams, and Continuing Education
The Autodesk AutoCAD Certified Professional badge validates professional users knowledge of the tools, features, and common tasks of AutoCAD. Earners of this badge have demonstrated knowledge of dimensioning, basic drawing skills, using hatching and gradients, and more using AutoCAD.
This badge is issued by Autodesk
How to Enroll
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
- Architectural Project - Office Tower
- Modifying & Attaching External References
- Mechanical/Schematic Project - Dimension Styles
- Creating Multileader Styles
- Layer Overrides in Viewports
- Controlling Units Display
- Adding Blocks to Tool Palettes
- Architectural/Civil Project - Formal Garden
- Settimg up and Using the Drafting Tools
- Mastering Viewing Tools, Hatches, and External References
- Using Dimensions
- Copying Existing Drawings from Other Sources
- Making Smart Drawings with Parametric Tools
- Creating 3D Drawings
- Editing 3D Visuals
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
* Outline Attached Content (Class Times)
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
[Add to Wishlist]