Captivate 101 - Adobe Captivate
In this 2-day class Participants will be provided the hands-on practice they need to develop and build software demonstrations and interactive eLearning simulations, create complete presentations using objects such as text captions, hotspots, interactive elements, voice narrations and audio. In addition to learning key concepts, Participants also learn best practices for creating and publishing Captivate projects. Attendees receive a free set of commercial quality, royalty free resources from ELearning Brothers.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Enable Access for Assistive Devices
- Change a Callout Type Used by a Text Caption
- Manage Unused Project Assets
- Clone an Object Style
- Insert a Rollover Slidelet
- Import Audio onto a Slide Object
- Apply an Effect to a Slide Object
- Replace Phrases
- Edit Quizzing Object Styles
- Check Publish Settings and Add a Loading Screen
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Exploring Captivate
- New Project & Soft Skills eLearning
- Recording Demos and Sims
- Captions, Styles and Timing
- Images and Smart Shapes
- Pointers, Paths, Boxes, and Buttons
- Rollovers and Zooms
- Masters, Themes, and Templates
- Video, Animation and Effects
- Adding Interactivity
- Responsive Projects
- Working With PowerPoint
- Introduction to Question Slides
Knowledge of your operating system and basic computer navigation is required for all classes. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Captivate software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it for the Adobe website.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]