Cinema 4D 110 - CINEMA 4D: Rendering Motion Graphics for After Effects
This 1-day crash course, we will demonstrate how to take a simple logo animation in CINEMA 4D and transform it into a compelling motion graphic with After Effects, incorporating two distinct visual styles. Starting with a prebuilt animation rendered from CINEMA 4D, Participants will employ industry-standard techniques, utilizing materials, lights, and the library of effects in After Effects, to enhance the project’s look and feel.
Our Instructors are well versed in Cinema 4D and 3D concepts and have a knack for making this challenging program less intimidating.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Learn to Set up a multi-pass render
- Understand Batch rendering in CINEMA 4D
- Import 3D elements into After Effects
- Create and use precomps for compositing control
- Compose 3D text in a dynamic 3D environment
- Create a glow effect using Trapcode Starglow
- Create Type Effects
- Learn Final Touches and Rendering
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Using 3D layers to create masking effects
- Adding a flash bulb effect with CC Light Rays
- Adding glows and glints to type
- Creating a 2D camera shake effect using pre-comps
- Adding depth of field with the Lens Blur effect
- Multi-Pass Rendering Setup
- After Effects Prep
- Creating the Stadium Effects
This class is appropriate for novice users of Cinema 4D Level 1 and Adobe After Effects . Experience with 3D concepts such as X, Y, and Z axises is a plus. We also recommend that you have the Cinema 4D software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Maxon web site.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]