ColdFusion 101 - Adobe ColdFusion - Fast Track to ColdFusion
This class provides Participants with the concepts and skills to use ColdFusion effectively. This 2-day course will familiarize Participants with the ColdFusion development environment and the integration of other Adobe products, including CFEclipse and Dreamweaver. Features include functions, expressions, variables and constants, and flow-control constructs, such as if-then and loops.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Setting Up ColdFusion development environment
- Using Dreamweaver and CFEclipse
- Publishing dynamic data using ColdFusion tags
- Reusing common code
- Building forms with ColdFusion
- Building search interfaces
- Securing Web pages
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Dynamic HTML generation
- CFML and ColdFusion
- ColdFusion Administrator
- ColdFusion datasources
- Eclipse and ColdFusion Builder
- Creating a project and Students first application
- Debugging applications
- Advanced features
- Creating ColdFusion variables
- Working with forms
- Conditional statements
- Publishing Database Content
- Working with lists, Arrays, structures
- ColdFusion Components
- Introduction to Object Oriented ColdFusion
- The Application Framework
- Using specialty CF tags (cfmap, cfspreadsheet, cfimage, cfmediaplayer, cfprogressbar, cfmessagebox)
Knowledge of your operating system and basic computer navigation is required for all classes. We recommend that you have intermediate to advance knowledge of web standards, CSS, and HTML. You may want to attend our Modern HTML5 Development and Advanced CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) classes beforehand. We also recommend that you have the Adobe ColdFusion software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]