Connect 101 - Adobe Connect
In this 2-day instructor-led training, Participants will learn how to create and host an Adobe meeting. Topics include scheduling and record meetings, using audio and video, customizing the meeting room, interacting with participants, and managing Adobe events. In addition to teaching methodology, the course focuses strongly on best practices for hosting meetings and managing associated content. The course also includes optional content for recording a demonstration and interactive simulation using the Adobe Captivate application.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Manage Adobe Connect Meetings
- Share Presentations
- Use Screen Sharing
- Share Flash Content
- Customize Pod Display
- Use Audio and Video
- Record Adobe Connect Meetings
- Explore Questions Files, Polls, and Web Links
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Introducing Adobe Connect Applications
- Creating an Adobe Connect Pro Meeting Room
- Managing an Adobe Connect Pro Meeting Room
- Sharing Presentations
- Customizing the Viewing Experience
- Using a Whiteboard and Screen Sharing
- Sharing Flash Content
- Managing the Meetings Library
- Customizing Pod Display
- Customizing and Saving layouts
- Using Audio and Video
- Managing Text Messages and Questions
- Creating and Managing Adobe Connect Pro Events
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]