CorelDRAW 101 - Corel CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
This 2-day class is designed to help get Participants up to speed quickly with CorelDraw and its new features. This class begins with an overview of the application, including a tour of the interface and a guide to the basic drawing tools, then moves on to more advanced topics, such as adding text, controlling page layers, publishing PDFs, and printing final documents. Learn tips and specific examples on how to improve workflows and maximize productivity. CorelDraw is a comprehensive graphics design application that allows users to create layouts, web graphics, edit photos, and other quality original design projects.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Drawing, Filling, and Adding Effects
- Working with templates
- Transforming Objects
- Using the Step and Repeat docker
- Working with Paragraph Text
- Layers and the Object Manager
- Importing, Publishing, Exporting
- Using the Image Adjustment Lab
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Exploring Students Workspace
- Importing, Exporting, and Saving Design Work
- Navigating and Page Setup
- Working with Single-and Multi-Page Documents
- Measuring and Drawing Helpers
- Creating Basic Shapes, Applying Transformations
- Moving, Scaling, Rotating: Basic Transformations
- Drawing and Editing Objects
- Getting Artistic with Text
- Typography Rules and Conventions
- Outline Attributes
- Working with Perspective
- Extruding Objects
- Envelope and Distortion Effects
- Blends, Contours, Lens Effects, Transparency, Shadows, Glows, and Bevels
- Advanced Photography Techniques
- Printing: Professional Output
- Basic HTML Page layout and Publishing
Knowledge of your operating system and basic computer navigation is required for all classes.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]