Creative Cloud Print 110 - Adobe Creative Cloud Print QuickStart
In this QuickStart class Participants will get 3-days packed full of intense hands-on training, enabling Participants to get up-and-running quickly using Creative Cloud. Adobe Creative Cloud is the state-of-the-art graphics software collection that combines the best software in the publishing world. Packed full of real-world tips and techniques, this class offers a hands-on introduction and training on the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. It also includes lessons in Adobe Bridge and how to create a PDF.
Develop and improve Participants print production skills with this complete resource created specifically for design professionals who need to create files using the Adobe Creative Cloud.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Take Advantage of Adobe Bridge
- Get to Know the Photoshop Workspace
- How To Make the Best Selections
- Learn Painting and Retouching
- Explore Illustrator Essentials
- Add Color To Objects
- Work with the Drawing Tools
- Learn InDesign Essential Skills
- Build Documents with Master Pages
- Work with Text and Type
- Work with Styles
- Work with Graphics
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Navigating through Bridge
- Using folders in Adobe Bridge
- Making a Favorite
- Creating and locating metadata
- Using keywords
- Creating a Metadata Template
- Opening a file from Adobe Bridge
- Searching for Files from Adobe Bridge
- Searching by name or keyword
- Using the Filter Panel
- Saving a collection
- Automation tools in Adobe Bridge
- Discovering the Tools panel
- Selection, Cropping & Measuring Tools
- Retouching and Painting Tools
- Drawing and Type Tools
- Adding to & subtracting from selections
- Feathering the selection
- Using the Quick Selection tool
- Making difficult selections with the Refine Edge tool
- Using Quick Mask
- Saving selections
- Using layers when building an illustration
- Creating a new blank layer
- Cutting and pasting objects
- Understanding color gamut
- The RGB color model
- The CMYK color model
- Working in the RGB mode
- Selecting colors
- Starting to Paint
- Using the Color panel
- Navigating through an InDesign document
- Using the Pages panel
- Changing the magnification of Students document
- Working with type
- The Tools Panel
- Managing Panels
- Saving Students workspace
- Working with the control panel
- Using the Pages panel
Knowledge of your operating system and basic computer navigation is required for all classes. This class is designed for the beginner level and no prior experience is necessary. It is not designed as a replacement for our more in-depth product specific classes, however. We recommend that you have an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]