Dreamweaver 210 - Adobe Dreamweaver - Advanced Interactive Techniques
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Create jQuery Animate Functions
- Customize the Settings
- Customize the Look via CS
- Develop a jQuery Cycle: A Simple Slideshow
- Dynamically Add HTML
- Understand Email Validation
- Style and Customize Error Messages
- Create Cookies
- Get Values Stored in Cookies
- Store a User’s Text Size Preference in Cookies
- Show/Hide Content via Text Links
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Numbers vs. Strings
- Reusing Code with Functions
- If/Else Tests: Clearing Form Fields
- jQuery Effects
- Custom Menus with CSS
- Tracking Visitors with Cookies
We highly recommend working attending our Adobe Dreamweaver - Website Development class or having equivalent knowledge before coming to the course. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Dreamweaver software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]