Dreamweaver 301 - Dreamweaver Mobile Website and App Development
This 2-day class teaches Participants through hands on practice how to use mobile development tools integrated into Dreamweaver to build mobile websites and apps using jQuery, jQuery Mobile, HTML5, CSS3, and PhoneGap. By the end of this class Participants will realize the relatively easy process of turning a mobile-friendly web page into an app that runs on iOS or Android. Amazingly, Dreamweaver does most of the work, and no coding is needed!
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Converting an existing website into a mobile-friendly website
- Using HTML5 and CSS3 with Dreamweaver
- Making the Tozai Hotel Site Available Offline
- Rapid Deployment with jQuery Mobile Widgets
- Creating a mobile app using PhoneGap
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Dreamweaver Goes Mobile
- Progressive Enhancement with HTML5 and CSS3
- Adapting Pages for Mobile with Media Queries
- Making Students Site Available Offline
- Introducing jQuery Mobile
- Diving Deeper into jQuery Mobile
- Building a Native App with PhoneGap
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]