Dreamweaver 310 - Mobile & Responsive Web Design
In this hands 2-day class Participants will be taken step-by-step through a variety of exercises that teach Participants Mobile & Responsive Web Design. Participants will start by learning important issues for mobile-optimized websites. Then Participants will work on a responsive site that will adapt to a device’s screen size. Learn to optimize pages for faster download on mobile devices by using CSS3 instead of graphics, how to deal with Retina displays, CSS media queries (break points), new HTML5 form elements and more. Please note, these exercises are done in pure code, without Dreamweaver.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Optimizing the Scrolling for iOS Touch Devices
- Making CSS Background Gradients Fill the Page
- Setting Up “Mobile First” Media Queries
- Styling the Logo & Nav for Various Sizes/Devices
- Styling the Upcoming Shows for Various Sizes/Devices
- Using the Bootstrap Grid System
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Learning the basics
- Styling a Mobile - Friendly Nav
- Mobile First
- Jive Factory: Adding the Background
- Jive Factory: More Responsive Issues
- Jive Factory: Respond.js Polyfill for IE
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]