Encore 101 - Adobe Encore DVD
In our 2-day Adobe Encore DVD class Participants will learn to take DVD authoring to a new level of creativity and efficiency, with its unparalleled integration with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects. This class gives Participants the knowledge and experience to create sophisticated, multi-language DVDs with interactive menus, multiple audio tracks, and subtitle tracks. After completing this course, Participants will have the ability to create professional-level DVD productions.
Schedule and Pricing
Click here for a schedule of upcoming classes.
- Working with Native Adobe Photoshop menus
- Importing PSD files as menus
- Working with Styles
- Integrated transcoding
- Motion menu creation
- Adobe Premiere Pro integration
- Adobe After Effects integration
- Using the flowchart
- Photoshop text tools
- Burning to DVD
Overview of Learning Objectives
- Touring and trying out Encore DVD
- Importing assets and creating DVD
- Advanced Timeline topics
- Building and editing menus
- Advanced menu editing techniques
- Specifying navigation
- Linking menus, buttons and assets
- Advanced Authoring Tools
- Previewing, transcoding and burning Students DVD
Knowledge of your operating system and basic computer navigation is required for all classes. We highly recommend that students have experience in a non-linear editing program, such as Adobe Premiere.
- Public Open Enrollment Training Courses - Course hours are 9am-4pm
- Public Open Enrollment Training hours scheduled at Branch locations may vary.
- Public Open Enrollment Online Courses - Course hours are 10am-5pm EST
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also have the option of live instructor lead online offerings for our courses. Our network of rental facilities is also an option for most of our high demand classes. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
As an option for customers needing completely customizable training we offer private onsite training and Individual instructor consulting sessions. To inquire about custom training please fill out our private training request form.
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.
[Add to Wishlist]