Jun 19, 2019
Ledet Training 2019 Course Catalog
Open Enrollment Registration Guide
Welcome to Ledet Graphics! We are delighted to be able to serve and teach you the cool stuff. Let’s get you enrolled.
- Enroll in a training class
- Our enrollment form can be submitted through a few different channels. Please be sure to fill out the registration form in its entirety including payment/billing information, and specific goals and objectives. We ask that if at all possible, we receive your registration and payment at least 10 business days prior to the class start date.
- Electronically fill out, sign and submit our web-based registration form at https://www.ledet.com/enroll
- Alternatively you can download the registration form as a PDF that you can print and fax to 770.414.5661 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit Payment - We must have a signed copy of your enrollment form with payment before we can confirm your enrollment.
- Payments can be made with:
- Credit Card
- We accept all major credit cards such as Visa, American Express, MasterCard, or Discover.
- Be sure to include billing information if credit card is provided.
- Ledet Training shuld receive the check at least 10 business days prior to class start date.
- If the class date is less than 2 weeks away, please also fax or email a copy of the check to your Training Coordinator and or email@example.com so that we can reserve a seat for you.
- All checks should be payable to “Ledet Training” and mailed to the corporate office at 4100 Perimeter Park S, Atlanta GA 30341.
- ACH (Automated Clearing House)
- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum or Dash
- Ledet Training accepts Bitcoin or other major cryptocurrencies.
- Please see www.ledet.com/bitcoin for details
- Purchase Orders or SF-182
- Ledet Training can invoice your firm for a class registration based on a purchase order or SF-182. See our Ledet Training and SF-182 for more information on that government form.
- Payment of the invoice must be received at least 10 business days before the class. In this case, a credit card should be provided to guarantee payment. The card will not be charged unless the invoice is not paid by the end of the first day of class. The registration form must be marked HOLD ONLY next to the credit card number.
- See additional Financial / Payment Information
- Receive Confirmation of Enrollment - Typically within 24-48 hours of receiving your signed enrollment form with payment; your Training Coordinator will be assigned if you have not already been assigned one. You will then receive the following communications.
- Acknowledgement/Welcome Package
- Once your registration has been received and reviewed by your Training Coordinator, you will be notified via the Welcome Package email. This should not be confused with the automated acknowledgement email that you receive when completing the web based registration form. You will be introduced to your Training Coordinator for your requested training location. Your welcome package will also provide direction for you on your training path as well as any necessary information still needed to complete your enrollment. Please be sure to review this package in its entirety and complete any requested action items, to ensure a smooth and successful training delivery.
- Payment Receipt
- Payment is due at the time of enrollment. If payment by credit card is provided, at the time of registration payment will be processed and your Training Coordinator will send out a PDF copy of your receipt. Should the credit card payment decline - you will then receive an invoice, and followed up with by your Training Coordinator or our Finance Department. If you are paying by check or ACH, you will receive an invoice requesting payment in a timely manner. Your enrollment is not complete until payment has been received.
- Class status confirmation
- Class status is not confirmed until sufficient paid enrollment is met.
- Ledet Training makes every effort to confirm your training event within 10 days before the class start date or as soon as possible after sufficient paid enrollments are received.
- Class Status Confirmation Email - If sufficient enrollment is met, your Training Coordinator will email you your class statusconfirmation email. This document is very important as it provides class times, directions, and any other necessary information needed for a successful start of class.
- Low Enrollment and Ledet event cancellations procedure
- Should the event that you are enrolled in not meet the sufficient participant requirements your Training Coordinator and or our Operations department will notify you via email using the following communications
- 10 Day Low Enrollment Warning
- If 10 business days before scheduled class date, sufficient enrollment requirements have not been met, you will receive a 10 day Low Enrollment warning email. This email does not validate that the event is cancelled. You will typically be offered options, however, should you wish to attend another class and all rescheduling fees will be waived, although if you choose to cancel your enrollment with us at this time, the normal cancellation fee will still apply..
- Final 5 Day Cancellation
- If you receive this email, your event has been cancelled by Ledet Training. You will be tentatively rescheduled into the next available event, and will be provided with alternate training options as suggestions to participate in training sooner than later. Please contact your Training Coordinator with your final decision. Cancellation fees do not apply once Ledet Training cancels a class.
We look forward to having you in class.